Friday, March 9, 2012

Tool 11

My favorite tools are those that allow me to easily model for students a variety of media so that I can implement it right away.  I also want the immediate response from students so that if the content is not mastered I can reteach it as opposed to moving on through either text messaging in responses or having them post comments on my blog.

I think this eases my mind about incorporating technology.  Many of the applications are very user friendly that I do not feel overwhelmed or ill prepared to use immediately.  I plan on making several changes to allow content to be delivered in different manners.  This will allow me to change my lessons for the future.

1 comment:

  1. Allowing the students to use their own devices to respond to questions with Poll Everywhere and Today's Meet are two simple ways to integrate technology into the classroom. You could also have students submit responses over HW assignments and use that to begin the next day's discussion! Glad you found some things you can implement right away!

    ReplyDelete